Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mairis Briedis, Krzysztof Glowacki - Face To Face in Riga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mairis Briedis, Krzysztof Glowacki - Face To Face in Riga

Latvia's Mairis Briedis (25-1, 18 KOs) and Poland's Krzysztof Glowacki (31-1, 19 KOs) exchanged words and went head-to-head at the kick-off press conference in Riga ahead of their 200lb semi-final clash at the Arena Riga in Riga, Latvia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Part-time copper???!!! I hope even more now that he gets his arse kicked particularly after the outrageous decision against against Noel.

Comment

june 15 !? which year ?

Comment

I got Glowacki on this one

Comment

Mairis Breidis might be a bit too much here for Glowacki. Great match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Mairis Breidis might be a bit too much here for Glowacki. Great match up.
            I would have said so 12 months ago too, but reportedly Breidis' attitude and training have gone to ish and his old trainer stopped working with him if I remember right.. there was a thread about it a coupla months back.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=797898

'Less he got himself back on track I'm gonna be going with Glowacki here... the Breidis who showed up against Noel Gevor may not last the distance against Krzysztof.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              I would have said so 12 months ago too, but reportedly Breidis' attitude and training have gone to ish and his old trainer stopped working with him if I remember right.. there was a thread about it a coupla months back.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=797898

'Less he got himself back on track I'm gonna be going with Glowacki here... the Breidis who showed up against Noel Gevor may not last the distance against Krzysztof.
              That's why this one is intriguing. Briedis has time to get his **** together but who knows if he does? I'm picking Glowacki to win the whole thing.

Comment

inb4 Usyk's leftovers

Comment

I have no idea how this one's going to go at this point. Going into their last fights I thought Glowacki was washed and Briedis was ready to peak and now it looks like the roles have been reversed. Home field advantage should help, but I think I might be leaning Glowacki at this point, Briedis doesn't look like he really wants it any more. The big WBSS pay days might have sapped his hunger

Comment

When will we hear about Tabiti/Dorticos? I'm ready to see the KO Doctor flatten The Beast

Comment

Working...
                    X