Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: Gervonta Davis' Power, Size, Weight - It Was Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruiz: Gervonta Davis' Power, Size, Weight - It Was Too Much

WBA super featherweight champion Gervonta Davis successfully defended his belt with a brutal first round knockout of Hugo Ruiz. Davis (21-0, 20 KOs) retained his title and stayed unbeaten thanks to his knockout at the 2:59 minute mark of the opening round in Carson, California on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fair call. Can't dislike a man who recognises his limitations.

Comment

Power size and weight. Why do you think Floyd cherrypicked you? Floyd wont put his little daughter Gervonta in with people who she dont have a mass of advantages over. Floyds blueprint has always been get them at their worst or weakest.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Power size and weight. Why do you think Floyd cherrypicked you? Floyd wont put his little daughter Gervonta in with people who she dont have a mass of advantages over. Floyds blueprint has always been get them at their worst or weakest.
        Rarely have I heard a last minute replacement called a cherry pick. You sound hurt. Show us on the doll where Mayweather or Davis touched you.

Comment

Just too much skill, too much power! Totally eliminated Ruiz's height and reach advantage! Hopefully Ruiz can resume at 126! He's a bug guy for 126! He should be a problem!

Comment

yeah, you'd think we had weight classes for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Rarely have I heard a last minute replacement called a cherry pick. You sound hurt. Show us on the doll where Mayweather or Davis touched you.
              Well if Miller cancels on Joshua do you think they could get jermell Charlo in as a last minute replacement?

Comment

was hoping this ruiz would pull a korobov on tank just to make them regret their cherry picking (mares was Cherry picked too) but I hoped too much on the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Well if Miller cancels on Joshua do you think they could get jermell Charlo in as a last minute replacement?
                    Yeah, if Jermell had a 4 inch Height and Reach advantage, he probably beats Joshua, even if he weighed 12 lbs. less! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X