Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Jose Zepeda - Ready For War in Fresno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Jose Zepeda - Ready For War in Fresno

Jose Zepeda, Jose Ramirez Weights Photos Gallery - Fresno's professional franchise, Jose Ramirez, is set for another world title defense homecoming. Ramirez (23-0, 16 KOs) will seek to make the second successful defense of his WBC super lightweight world title against Jose "Chon" Zepeda (30-1, 25 KOs) on Sunday from the Save Mart Center in Fresno, Calif
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is gonna be too fun

José vs José.

Look, people, Zepeda can bang with both hands and is a good counterpuncher

Comment

Ramirez is mobile, he hits hard enough, and Zapeda will make him look like a flash. On attack, Ramirez will use angles, and good footwork backing out. Chon plods in and out. I'll admit he has a big right hand, but Ramirez has whiskers and a bike.

Comment

Ramirez has hammers for hands, I'm sure Zepeda has never been hit like that. Ramirez can out pace anyone and has never been hurt or tired in a fight. We haven't seen Ramirez have to dig deep, there is a next level that I doubt anyone can hang with. Zepeda a very good fighter, but I expect him to get beaten up

Comment

Zepeda will have his moments in this fight and that will be cause of his awkward way of fighting
          He looks almost off balance
          But I also believe this will be his downfall , Ramirez will end up catching him once he begins to time him
          I think it’ll be an entertaining fight untill the 7-8th round ko

Comment

I think most people who have followed Ramirez's career is pretty burned out right now by the lack in quality in opposition, especially considering they manipulated an easy path for the WBC and now are defending it against average fighters at best. A world champion is supposed to fight world class fighters, because in theory a champion is a world class fighter. Ramirez is in his physical prime and now going on 30 years of age. Too much fake hype for a fake fighter with fake "sold out" fights. He's also relatively unknown and yet to be in a big showcase fight. He needs to fire his entire team include that wanna be manager Rick guy and get himself a real team that knows how to promote a fighter. He needs to find his way to DAZN as soon as this TR contract is over. if an extension is signed, his whole management team needs to be executed.

Comment

Working...
            X