Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Was 'So Heavy' Between Fights, 'It Was Crazy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Was 'So Heavy' Between Fights, 'It Was Crazy'

LOS ANGELES Gervonta Davis wasn't worried Friday that he wouldn't be able to lose those last two ounces and make weight for his 130-pound title fight Saturday night. Davis admits, though, that he gained entirely too much weight between the time he last fought nearly 10 months ago and when he began training again late last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The AB posse has no discipline. You can’t keep blowing up between fights. That’ll make for a short career.

Comment

lol, he wasn't killing himself to make weight, right?

Comment

I was surprised he even made weight considering how he looked 3 months ago.

Comment

That interview he did with I think fighthub around july or August he was at 165 maybe close 170, welterweight yeah right lol.

Gervonta needs to move up in weight or hire a nutritionist because he is to young to be having all these issues with weight.

Get off that riddick bowe diet.

Comment

What on earth he looks like Ray Rice!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              I was surprised he even made weight considering how he looked 3 months ago.

Mannie fresh lmao

Comment

Davis is a good fighter man

Comment

Before everyone wolfpacks Davis...

You know the best way a young fighter keeps at weight? HAS A MANAGEMENT TEAM THAT GETS HIM TO FIGHT AND FIGHT A LOT! This kid should be able to go to Little Italy and polish off half the menu at Sabatinos! Marciano used to eat legendary amounts of food, giving Goldman fits...

before we even talk about where this kid should be weight wise he should be fighting consistently to the point where he cannot spend time with the likes of Broner, go to strip clubs... Unless someone can explain to me when any good ever came from going to a strip club... and spend time in Baltimore which endangers him considerably.

He should be in Vegas running, fighting, training and eating anything he wants (at his age at least). Seriously when we are young and active in training... I remember eating eight hot dogs on a bet and was in the gym the next day, a bit dehydrated... lol.
                  Last edited by billeau2; 02-09-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Hes undisciplined and He will get KO'd in the near future because of it mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                    X