Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Wants 'Tank' Talked About Like Tyson, Leonard & Hagler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer Wants 'Tank' Talked About Like Tyson, Leonard & Hagler

LOS ANGELES Calvin Ford wasn't trying to be hyperbolic. The Baltimore-based trainer has been around Gervonta Davis since the emerging champion was 7 years old. Ford, perhaps more than anyone, understands what's inside Davis and fully expects a fighter he has treated like a son to blossom into one of the biggest boxing stars of this era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol @ this bum. Tyson had defended his world champion belts several times only 4 years into his pro career. This overhyped bum has been boxing 5 years and I still can't understand what sort of belt he is fighting for today because there are like 4 WBA belts and who his opponent is.

Comment

Tank is now 24 years old! It's time to start his run! He needs nothing but Top 5 opponents from this date forth. I don't care what weight class he is in, whether 130, 135, or 140! Anything less is a failure on Floyd Mayweather Jr.!

We want to compare him to Lomachenko so badly, and the Pedraza fight is an indication of what this kid can be! However, please recognize that neither Tank, nor Loma, is Mike Tyson! Loma's first pro bout didn't happen until he was 25! When Mike beat Tony Tucker in 1987, and became the WBA, WBC, and IBF Heavyweight Champion of the world, he was 21 years and 32 days old! There are levels in this game! SALUTE to Iron Mike!

Comment

hes gonna have to fight alberto machado 1st.....

machado is the REAL wba super featherweight champ

Tank is the paper champion

Comment

We’re trying to get the world to start talking like they talk about the Mikes, the ‘Sugar’ Ray Leonards, the Marvin Haglers, all them

Why do people say that sh** " The Mike's, the Leonard's and the Hagler's" that's dumb it's only one of each. I wish people stop saying that sh**!!!

Comment

'Im waiting for someone to bring that out' wtf is he on about theyve been actively avoiding anyone who could provide a test. Throw him in with lomachenko then if u want to see qhat

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              hes gonna have to fight alberto machado 1st.....

machado is the REAL wba super featherweight champ

Tank is the paper champion
              You know we're not getting that fight! SHO vs. ESPN! We should be able to get Machado vs. Berchelt, since both are on ESPN! How did you feel about Machado calling out Francisco Vargas and not Miguel Berchelt, after his most recent victory? I thought that was a little weird! Why you calling out the loser? Anyway, what's your take on that?

Comment

Better get him better fighters to beat then

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  We’re trying to get the world to start talking like they talk about the Mikes, the ‘Sugar’ Ray Leonards, the Marvin Haglers, all them

Why do people say that sh** " The Mike's, the Leonard's and the Hagler's" that's dumb it's only one of each. I wish people stop saying that sh**!!!
                  In my Stephen A. Smith voice, "It's so disrespectful!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    You know we're not getting that fight! SHO vs. ESPN! We should be able to get Machado vs. Berchelt, since both are on ESPN! How did you feel about Machado calling out Francisco Vargas and not Miguel Berchelt, after his most recent victory? I thought that was a little weird! Why you calling out the loser? Anyway, what's your take on that?
                    Machado is with DAZN not ESPN

Comment

Working...
                    X