Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Ruiz is More Dangerous For Davis Than Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Ruiz is More Dangerous For Davis Than Mares

LOS ANGELES Floyd Mayweather wasn't dismissive of Abner Mares. The retired legend just thinks a bigger, stronger Hugo Ruiz ultimately will prove to be a tougher opponent for Gervonta Davis than Mares would've been Saturday night in Carson, California. The 5-feet-9 Ruiz stands four full inches taller than the heavily favored Davis, has knocked out 33 of his 43 pro opponents and is a former WBA interim bantamweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather is a bigger ****ing idiot than I thought then.

and how you gonna hype up the "WBA interim bantamweight championship" that's a step below the damn WBA regular.

Comment

Hopefully Ruiz fights smart and avoids banging with Tank to make it to the 12th. Not because I think Ruiz will win but I’d like to see Tank over 12 rounds, not a KO. His true potential is yet to be seen.

Comment

Ruiz has fought two weight classes below Tank for most of his career. He's also been KO'd three times. They should have at least let him fight some one in his own weight division. Al Haymon is ruining this kids career.

Comment

Oh...... ok

Comment

**** no mares at least would last longer

Comment

When you understand how abused male children grow up to be abusive husbands and fathers, you see the irony of how Floyd Mayweather Jr. is becoming more and more like Bob Arum everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                Ruiz has fought two weight classes below Tank for most of his career. He's also been KO'd three times. They should have at least let him fight some one in his own weight division. Al Haymon is ruining this kids career.
                I think you meant to say Floyd Mayweather Jr., NOT Al Haymon!

Comment

There literally was no time. Fights are scheduled 3 months in advance. Mares got hurt next man up. Promoting isn’t a easy business

Comment

AHAHAHA, nobody is believing that rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                    X