No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Makes Weight On Return Trip To Scale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Makes Weight On Return Trip To Scale

LOS ANGELES Gervonta Davis gained a lot of weight during his lengthy layoff, but he said he had little difficulty shedding a lot of it once he began training. The unbeaten champion from Baltimore still needed to step on the California State Athletic Commission's scale three times Friday to make weight for his title defense Saturday night. Davis eventually met his contractual obligation when he officially weighed in at 129.8 pounds, slightly less than the super featherweight limit of 130 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even though he keeps missing weight he not ready to move up doe...

Comment

Lack of discipline. Hate to say it, but his trainer needs to be called out on this as well. I know, he made weight, but ffs.

Comment

He's killing himself to make 130. I want to see him at 135, facing guys his own size and not Featherweights.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          Lack of discipline. Hate to say it, but his trainer needs to be called out on this as well. I know, he made weight, but ffs.
          I think he just doesnt want to move up and have to face more questions about why hes swerving lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            He's killing himself to make 130. I want to see him at 135, facing guys his own size and not Featherweights.
            He’s not even fighting featherweights. He’s fighting Bantamweights.

Comment

He needs to be more active obviously he is not Mayweather who stays in shape all the time

He scheduled to fight 3 times this year that should do him good

Comment

hope he gets kod

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Bro he not killing hisself to make weight, it was .4 he needed use can’t use cheap a$$ hotel scales before getting on a official scale

Comment

Let's not overreact. He was .2lbs over, apparently because the scale he was using was a bit off. No biggie in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X