Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Hugo Ruiz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Hugo Ruiz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Gervonta Davis, Hugo Ruiz Final Press Confernece Photos Gallery - WBA Super Featherweight World Champion Gervonta Davis and former world champion Hugo Ruiz went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they go toe-to-toe this Saturday night in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING(r) from Dignity Health Sports Park, formerly StubHub Center, in Carson, Calif. and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (Dave Mandell, Sean Ham).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hugo looks like 130 should be his natural weight, interesting to see how his power carries up and I am actually more interested in this fight than the original fight with Abner.
    After this fight Tank needs to definitely unify or move up to 135, there are more names at 135 and that would heat the LW division up even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      Hugo looks like 130 should be his natural weight, interesting to see how his power carries up and I am actually more interested in this fight than the original fight with Abner.
      After this fight Tank needs to definitely unify or move up to 135, there are more names at 135 and that would heat the LW division up even more.
      I’m curious of Ruiz power too. I think he may be stronger at this weight. I still expect tank to do his thing. I’ll give tank until the end of the year to unify or move up if he’s actually going to keep busy.

Comment

Just want Tank to stay active from now on, don’t even care if he fights bums. Just stay active until better opportunities comes along.

Comment

people want tank to move up to 135, the guy is 5'5 ... hes pretty much ****ed if he moves up in weight.

if he could make featherweight he would be a beast

Comment

Working...
          X