No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Show Off Moves at Open Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Show Off Moves at Open Workout

Gervonta Davis Training Open Workout Photos Gallery - WBA Super Featherweight World Champion Gervonta Davis and former world champion Hugo Ruiz were on-hand at Churchill Boxing Club in Santa Monica Wednesday as they near their showdown that headlines SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING(r) Saturday, February 9 from Dignity Health Sports Park, formerly StubHub Center, in Carson, California. (Dave Mandel/Sean Ham).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Most talented boxer today

Prove me wrong. The most naturally gifted too

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      I got Loma for that category

Comment

Yeah shake dat ass homeboy! Does he wear his beanie like that to make himself look taller? We see where your face ends bro, unless you have an alien head or marge simpson hair there is no reason to wear it like that unless you are trying (and failing) to create the illusion that you are not as short as you really are

Comment

worst open workouts are the when they show up and just shadowbox

i think pacquiao did that for the mayweather open workout

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Yeah shake dat ass homeboy! Does he wear his beanie like that to make himself look taller? We see where your face ends bro, unless you have an alien head or marge simpson hair there is no reason to wear it like that unless you are trying (and failing) to create the illusion that you are not as short as you really are
            god damn leave the man alone

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              you will never be proven wrong with this level of competition.

Comment

I hope Tank steps up after this fight. He’s got some serious talent but hopefully doesnt end up like Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
                  Davis' the heartfelt champion, can't nobody hate on this man!
                  nope nothing to hate at all. lets hate on ggg for fightng bums but tank is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    nope nothing to hate at all. lets hate on ggg for fightng bums but tank is amazing!
                    dude you realize lomachenkos fighting smaller guys right? its his fault for setting this precedent, tank should be fighting guys around 5'2 so its fair

Comment

Working...
                    X