No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Aims To Retain WBC Title and KO Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Aims To Retain WBC Title and KO Cancer

In the ring, the Avenal, Calif., native will defend his WBC super lightweight world title against Jose "Chon" Zepeda on Sunday at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, Calif. Outside the ring, Ramirez will help raise money and awareness for cancer research to assist men, women, and children who are afflicted with the disease.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Definitely 1 of my favorite boxers right now!

Comment

Teofimo vs Ramirez

Comment

Christ, I thought from the thread title Ramirez himself had cancer. Was about to say...

Comment

The article title scared me, too. I'm glad Ramirez is healthy.

Comment

Hmm, interesting

Love the work that Ramirez is doing for the central valley, but folks are really going to ignore that Ramirez just gave 1000 tickets to one organization, for a fight at a venue that can, at most, seat 16000?

Comment

I'll be there in the nosebleeds for the 3rd time using my vouchers. Always good to watch ramirez fight.

Comment

Ramirez does so much more from scholarships funds to auctioning off all his fight gear for charity. Bought a car for his church, feeds 100's o families at holidays. He give back big time

Comment

pedraza be like

Comment

I will give props to anyone fighting, or supporting the fight against cancer.

Comment

Working...
                    X