Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Charlie Edwards vs. Moreno, Okolie vs. Camacho - Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Charlie Edwards vs. Moreno, Okolie vs. Camacho - Presser

Charlie Edwards, Moreno, Okolie Press Conference Photos Gallery - Charlie Edwards will make the first defence of his WBC Flyweight World title against Angel Moreno on a huge night of boxing in the capital at the Copper Box Arena on March 23, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

When will Okolie fight a live body? Each time he has "srepped up" he produces the most boring and unwatchable fights! I'm ready to see him knocked out already!

Comment

Originally posted by bushboy007 View Post
      When will Okolie fight a live body? Each time he has "srepped up" he produces the most boring and unwatchable fights! I'm ready to see him knocked out already!
      Well that's the problem. When he fights someone below his level, he delivers a brutal KO. When he fights someone at or above his level, it's a bore fest.

Almost a lose-lose.

But I he'll have a few more of these fights before the fans forget his stinkers and allow him to headline again.

Comment

Working...
      X