Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios is Ready: 'I Want All The Smoke' at 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios is Ready: 'I Want All The Smoke' at 140-Pounds

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - When he's in California, Mario Barrios can be a pretty typical 23-year-old. He spends time outdoors along the Bay Area coast. He binges on Netflix. He's breaks out the PS4. But those are just diversions on a what he expects will be a career-enhancing business trip. The native Texan will be nearly 1,400 miles from home...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barrios don't want that smoke.

Comment

He is a good boy

Wish the best for him

Comment

Jesus Christ, are "that smoke" and "Jeff Horn smiles" the new "beast mode"? I'm already sick of this and that smoke.

Comment

I only seen Barrios fight once and that was against Jose Roman who has a chin on him but not so good defense which cost him a knockdown and stoppage to Barrios. How good Barrios really is remains to be seen judging by the low level of opposition he continues being fed

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
            Jesus Christ, are "that smoke" and "Jeff Horn smiles" the new "beast mode"? I'm already sick of this and that smoke.
            Exactly this, and fortnite dances, I feel like a dinosaur

Comment

Working...
            X