Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin's Coach: Ishe Smith is About To Get All That Smoke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin's Coach: Ishe Smith is About To Get All That Smoke!

The show will go on after all. When Hugo Ruiz stepped in to replace Abner Mares against WBA super featherweight champion Gervonta Davis on February 9th, the entire card was saved. Boxrec.com lists a whopping 16 fights as slated to take place that night in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith is a difficult style for anyone to look good against, am not surprised he is still around. I think he is still here because he had a good defence and hasn't taken a lot of damage in the sport, longevity in this sport for defensive boxers isn't a shock to be honest.

Comment

Lubin chin still weak

Trainers and fix two things a heart or chin, Lubin has every advantage but can still be caught, Never Forget!

Comment

Well Lubin IS supposed to win this fight. But I think there are still questions with Lubin that has many of us thinking Ishe could be more competitive than maybe he should be here.

So basically I'm lowkey interested in this fight, but the expectations are Lubin is supposed to win & Ishe is good at losing fights like this typically.

Comment

His coach words cant fight for him if he could AB would of beat pacman, Smith can time Lubin with the straight right its night night for Lubin its been proven he cant take it on the chin.

Comment

Working...
          X