Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar Valdez Back in 126 Mix With Big Knockout Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar Valdez Back in 126 Mix With Big Knockout Win

Oscar Valdez, Tommasone Fight Photos Gallery - Talk about a statement. Richard Commey (28-2, 25 KOs) steamrolled Isa Chaniev (13-2, 6 KOs) in two brutal rounds to win the vacant IBF lightweight world title. He scored a knockdown with a crunching right hand in the first, knocked him down again with an uppercut in the second, and followed up with a flurry to secure the TKO. (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar is weak

I believe and I said I so it’s my dam opinion people. He is the weakest Featherweight Champion since Tom Boom Boom Johnson; no jab, poor selection of punches and no combinations. Also he gets banged up pretty easy.

Comment

He could use another easy opponent to continue knocking off the rust and to have more time to gel with Eddie Reynoso.

Going into a Josh Warrington fight right now would be a mistake I think.

Comment

He’s a work in progress but he’s earned the right to be called a champion either way you skin it. You’re right, it’s your opinion but certainly nobody else’s. Valdez is a champion and that’s no opinion.
        Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        I believe and I said I so it’s my dam opinion people. He is the weakest Featherweight Champion since Tom Boom Boom Johnson; no jab, poor selection of punches and no combinations. Also he gets banged up pretty easy.

Comment

Valdez is ready for Josh Warrington but I wonder if Valdez will have to travel over there to fight him.

Comment

What a stu.pid post.

Frampton was champion in 126 pounds and he is worst than Óscar.

Óscar is a solid boxer puncher, he counters well, and has a solid jaw and good stamina.

He is a problem .

And he will be better fighter working with an élite trainer like Eddy

Comment

STFU, ignorant....he is a great boxer, butthurt cause he´s Mexican?? F you...

Comment

There are some things that change corrects and at the same time corrals. In the early knockdown of Tomassone, Valdez lowerd his left gaurd to take a punch on the jaw only to land that left hook. Now I know that wasn't part of the plan but his instinct took over. So maybe a fight with Warrington now is for the best before that instinct gets roped in too much. What gives Valdez the edge I hope, is not the thing he's trying to change. Mixed feelings on his performance but complete confidence in his ability to beat all in the toughest division boxing has today.

Comment

Hell yall act like you all are on the pay roll

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                  He’s a work in progress but he’s earned the right to be called a champion either way you skin it. You’re right, it’s your opinion but certainly nobody else’s. Valdez is a champion and that’s no opinion.
                  He not that good and many times guys who fight all those amateur fights like he did get burned out.

Comment

Fight any slick boxer puncer and he lose

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    What a stu.pid post.

Frampton was champion in 126 pounds and he is worst than Óscar.

Óscar is a solid boxer puncher, he counters well, and has a solid jaw and good stamina.

He is a problem .

And he will be better fighter working with an élite trainer like Eddy
                    Every champ at featherweight beats him by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X