Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Richard Commey, Isa Chaniev - Ready For Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Richard Commey, Isa Chaniev - Ready For Title Fight

Commey, Chaniev Weights Photos Gallery - Their first fight ended with a dramatic knockout that shook up the Atlantic City Boardwalk. The rematch between Eleider "Storm" Alvarez and Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev will bring two of the light heavyweight division's biggest names to The Star. (photos by Mikey Williams)

[Click Here To Read More]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-02-2019, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
      the fat prick became a "legendary trainer", lol, training who??? everyone knows whats gonna happen in us, niigger will get a decision over commie, the guy is not even white or europeen, he's a fuccing chechen, do dumb americans know geography and where is at, no, they dont, ask them whats the difference between Switzerland and Sweden
      Stupid white supremacist **** can't even spell for **** but wants to come make stupid comments on a forum about so called dumb Americans Sweden is a country in North Europe (Scandinavia) that speaks Swedish and Switzerland is a Central European country that speaks German and French.

Chechnya is still a part of Russia whether you want to accept it or not so when it comes down to it hes still Russian that's like saying a Texan or Floridian is not American you dumbass.

Comment

the fat prick became a "legendary trainer", lol, training who??? everyone knows whats gonna happen in us, niigger will get a decision over commie, the guy is not even white or europeen, he's a fuccing chechen, do dumb americans know geography and where is at, no, they dont, ask them whats the difference between Switzerland and Sweden
        You sound like a weak racist pu$$y.

Comment

unfortunately i've lived in us for some time and i know what i'm talking about, sheet, i know brooklyn better than most of the visitors of this forum

Comment

unfortunately i've lived in us for some time and i know what i'm talking about, sheet, i know brooklyn better than most of the visitors of this forum
            Then get out of here bro nobody wants you here anyways ungrateful immigrant who got the chance to come here I hope somebody pops you in the head in the streets of Brooklyn and you live maybe that way it will rearrange your thoughts a bit.

Comment

War Commey!!!!

Comment

So what? It doesn't give you the right to slight people and be a cheap racist. Saw some of your other posts. You should be pulverized by a permaban!

Comment

Reported for racism. Enjoy the ban. Bye.

Comment

Working...
                  X