Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eleider Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev - Ready For Rematch War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Eleider Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev - Ready For Rematch War

Alvarez, Kovalev Weights Photos Gallery - Their first fight ended with a dramatic knockout that shook up the Atlantic City Boardwalk. The rematch between Eleider "Storm" Alvarez and Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev will bring two of the light heavyweight division's biggest names to The Star. (photos by Mikey Williams)

[Click Here To Read More]

Kovalev looks in really good shape. This could be a good one.

Comment

He does, looks ripped and ready !!!
      He couldn’t of been drinking in camp like the Bimbo portends, lol

Comment

Kov has lost the snap in his punches. It kind of reminds me how Tyson slowly lost his power.

Alvarez is too fast and kov has lost his crazy power. Alvarez by stoppage again.

Comment

Good entertaining fight and pretty good card too. In their first bout, i have pick Kov and i was wrong. This time i'm choose Alvarez by TKO in 8 rd. Krusher seems finished

Comment

Alvarez by ko. Kovalev is slow and doesn’t seem to be as strong. Besides that he is not durable . He was exposed by Ward.

Comment

Kovalev gets his revenge

Comment

Kovalev should win this if he doesn't focus on knocking Alvarez out, he should really just box him, a win is win.

Comment

Seems to have done his homework and got in better shape than in the past few years. Helluvan interesting fight. If girl-beatarev’s conditioning fails him again it’s bon voyage to his career

Comment

Working...
                  X