Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto Made Official For February 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto Made Official For February 23

Matchroom Boxing USA will promote its first show in Mexico as Brandon Rios and Humberto Soto will clash in an all-Mexican affair at the Municipal Auditorium Fausto Gutierrez Moreno in Tijuana on Saturday February 23, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pointless fight

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Pointless fight
      Yeah, but better these old guys fight each other than get beat up by some young guy.

Comment

Soto is too old for this.

Either way go Club Tijuana Xoloitzcuintles de Caliente. Love the football team

Comment

I feel like I jump into a time machine and went back 10 years. Soto didn't want that work back then. Oh well

Comment

Why?????????????????????????

Comment

I might be the only person looking forward to this one. It’s 6 years late but it’ll still be a fun fight to watch. I think Soto will get battered, but I’m curious to see what techniques and moves he uses to get try get out of trouble. He’s going to see a hell of a lot of pressure and if he has anything left in the tank he’s going to have to use it here. Rios will be at his best with the size advantage.

Comment

Feels kind of like a 2009 fight.

Comment

I hope Soto knocks this kid out for good. I fùcking hate Brandon Rios. Dain bramage is right around the corner kid and you got it coming to ya!

Comment

Would rather see a fight with Vicious Victor.

How much longer we gotta let such an epic grudge match marinate?

Comment

Working...
                    X