Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Gabe Rosado, Lundy-Sparrow - Philly Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Gabe Rosado, Lundy-Sparrow - Philly Presser

Katie Taylor, Gabe Rosado Press Conference Photos Gallery - With just over six weeks until the fighters square off in front of thousands of Philadelphia fight fans, Matchroom USA gathered in the City of Brotherly Love on Tuesday afternoon to announce the March 15 card at the Liacouras Center. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jono Carroll gets a title shot? His last fight was a split draw against Guillaume Frenois. I had 115-113 for Frenois. Farmer beats him easy. Most likely via stoppage. Rosado-Sulecki is a good match-up. I think Sulecki wins it via decision. Katie Taylor is my favorite female fighter. I think she beats Rose Volante. After this one I'd love to see Katie against Delfine Persoon. That would be hell of a fight.

Comment

Lundy finally gets to EarnWithHearn!

Comment

For a second I thought I was looking at Andre Berto instead of Tevin farmer

Comment

Looks like two dads squaring up in the school parking lot

"yo what yo mofuggin son say to my son?"

Comment

Another dog sh.it Matchroom Card

It’ll be 6 months with Dazn when this card takes place and it seems like they aren’t even trying to put on good cards together

Matchrooms Cards can’t even compete against PBCs 3rd tier shows on FS1 as far as quality fights and that’s f.ucking sad

They need to step their game the f.uck up. This is getting embarrassing

Comment

Working...
            X