Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: Prograis Fight Will Happen, It's a Matter of When

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: Prograis Fight Will Happen, It's a Matter of When

WBC super lightweight world champion Jose Ramirez is intent on his staking his claim as the world's best 140-pounder. Former WBO lightweight world champion Ray Beltran, who lost his title to Jose "Sniper" Pedraza last August, will move up to the super lightweight division for his next challenge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When it happens R.I.P. Prograis

Comment

I wouldn't sleep on Josh Taylor just yet.

Comment

He won't fight him anytime soon. He has been saying this over and over

Comment

Prograis is going to knock him straight out clean. This Ramirez guy has no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            He won't fight him anytime soon. He has been saying this over and over
            Porgais could have forced the mandatory but went a different direction. Top Rank even offered to put them on the same card to build a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
              Porgais could have forced the mandatory but went a different direction. Top Rank even offered to put them on the same card to build a fight.
              Why wait when he can do his own thing. The thing is was he going to headline or he was going to be on the undercard? Also with Arum is there any strings attached. I rather these two guys build the fight up but there are a lot of good fighters at their weight but no stars.

Comment

I really wish Prograis would have waited and forced his mandatory. If he can win the WBSS it will make it all worth it. If he wins it offer Ramirez the fight. If Ramirez says no move up to 147 like Crawford did. Hopefully after the WBSS the WBC threatens to strip Ramirez if he doesn't fight Prograis next.
                Last edited by Mister Wolf; 01-29-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Ramirez whoops his ass!

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Shouldve went into the tournament but Bob was in protection mode. Why should he wait, the fight couldve been done or Ramirez could've demanded he go into the tourney. Bob wanted no part, knowing Regis and Taylor would land 50% against that Defense.
                    Last edited by Sosay; 01-29-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X