Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios vs. Zamora, Fortuna vs. Bogere Added To Davis-Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios vs. Zamora, Fortuna vs. Bogere Added To Davis-Mares

Undefeated super lightweight contender Mario Barrios will take on Mexico's Richard Zamora in a 10-round co-featured match on Saturday, February 9 live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park, formerly StubHub Center, in Carson, California and presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just hope Javier Fortuna can keep his crazy @$$ inside the ring the whole fight!! Lol

Last time he fell out and hit his head on the scorers table and I thought they were gonna have to keep his @$$ in the hospital for 3 months like they do Keith Thurman Everytime he hurt his hands or his elbows haha lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      I just hope Javier Fortuna can keep his crazy @$$ inside the ring the whole fight!! Lol

Last time he fell out and hit his head on the scorers table and I thought they were gonna have to keep his @$$ in the hospital for 3 months like they do Keith Thurman Everytime he hurt his hands or his elbows haha lol
      Refresh my memory but was that fall intentional or accidental?

Comment

I don't get why they need three fuccing promoters to stage an event???
        Golden Boy promotions, Top Rank, and Matchroom promote all their events on their own for the most part ...
        Why the fucc does Al Haymon need 3-4 promoters for every event he stages???
        Are they all too stupid to do it on their own or what?????

Comment

What happened to Erickson Lubin-Ishe Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            I don't get why they need three fuccing promoters to stage an event???
            Golden Boy promotions, Top Rank, and Matchroom promote all their events on their own for the most part ...
            Why the fucc does Al Haymon need 3-4 promoters for every event he stages???
            Are they all too stupid to do it on their own or what?????
            Because TMT will be the promoter for Davis. Mares always has Schaefer with him, and I'm assuming the third is TGB Promotions? That is Al's go to promotion and Tom Brown is the matchmaker on most of his cards.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              What happened to Erickson Lubin-Ishe Smith.
              Nothing? The third televised fight will be Fortuna/Bogere.

Barrios/Zamora isn't part of the televised portion, probably streamed live on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Because TMT will be the promoter for Davis. Mares always has Schaefer with him, and I'm assuming the third is TGB Promotions? That is Al's go to promotion and Tom Brown is the matchmaker on most of his cards.
                But Mares isn't signed to Schaeffer though... So why they need him??
                I'm just wondering cause seems like a waste of money to me to pay three different promoters to stage an event... I know Al Haymon has money to spare but still....
                I just don't know why he wants to pay three different promoters...
                Every boxing event under PBC has 3-4 different promoters every time...
                Seems like a waste of money to me...

Comment

Fortuna-Bogere is guaranteed to be a foul fest with headbutts, holding, and rabbit punches galore. It definitely has a high probability of ending in a No Contest or Techincal Decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    But Mares isn't signed to Schaeffer though... So why they need him??
                    I'm just wondering cause seems like a waste of money to me to pay three different promoters to stage an event... I know Al Haymon has money to spare but still....
                    I just don't know why he wants to pay three different promoters...
                    Every boxing event under PBC has 3-4 different promoters every time...
                    Seems like a waste of money to me...
                    Haymon pretty much gives these promoters set fighters to promote. Schaefer always get Mikey/LSC/Mares/etc and then obviously Mayweather Promotions have their own guys. TGB will always be on every card regardless because of Tom Brown's role.

I mean Haymon is paying these guys a set fee anyways. He's not going overboard paying the promoters.

Comment

Working...
                    X