No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scorecard Analysis: Xu Can's Shocker Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scorecard Analysis: Xu Can's Shocker Over Jesus Rojas

Jesus Rojas couldn't believe his ears when he heard the words " and the NEW" accompany the final scores of his 12-round war with Xu Can. He likely won't believe his eyes when he sees that the judges collectively gave him very little credit-yet somehow still with a chance after nine rounds to leave the Toyota Center in Houston with his featherweight title still intact.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rojas did not lose this fight!!
    I had it 7-5 for Rojas!
    It was a great fight Can put up a good fight but he didn't win!!
    Rojas landed the harder blows!t
    It is proven the powers that be never liked Rojas!!! No way he gets rematch!!
    One things for sure ain't nobody till this day has been able to beat up Rojas!!��

Comment

TERRIBLE scores. Rojas got robbed

Comment

I still can't believe they awarded Can with the win

Comment

According to compubox Rojas landed 388 punches threw and landed more then Can. Was clearly the harder puncher as well...yet the judges gave a landslide decision to Can. One judge gave Can 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
            Rojas did not lose this fight!!
            I had it 7-5 for Rojas!
            It was a great fight Can put up a good fight but he didn't win!!
            Rojas landed the harder blows!t
            It is proven the powers that be never liked Rojas!!! No way he gets rematch!!
            One things for sure ain't nobody till this day has been able to beat up Rojas!!��

I was at the fights live and the whole arena was pulling for can. Chanting let’s go chino maybe influenzed the judges. But the arena was in agreement with can winning the fight. Nobody really felt Rojas was winning. I guess it’s just different watching live than on the app.

Comment

clearly a fixed fight. ****ing disgraceful

Comment

It was a very close fight. Maybe a draw but Rojas threw the hardest pucnches....they want the Chinese market...great fight though.

Comment

Of course he's Puerto Rican and fighting in Texas that they were rooting against him no surprise thanks sharing the info!!
                  Mex over there are always against boricuas!! That doesn't make it right that they take fight from him!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X