Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xu Can Stuns Jesus Rojas, Wins Decision To Capture WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xu Can Stuns Jesus Rojas, Wins Decision To Capture WBA Belt

The long frame and low knockout output of Xu Can certainly didn't seem to fit his "Monster" ring moniker. Saturday's spirited effort and major upset over Jesus Rojas will perhaps go a way in changing that perception. The visiting challenger from China came up big, scoring a 12-round points win and lifting Rojas' secondary title Saturday evening at Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Either guy could have won, and the fight was exciting, but thise scorecards were terrible!

Comment

Early candidate for fight of the year!

Comment

Fckin Robbed

Comment

Rojas got screwed over by the judges

Comment

Damn good fight. Very close fight. I thought Rojas edged it out. Those score cards were an absolute disgrace.

Puts a damper on a good fight.

Comment

yeah really good fight, saw it the same as boxingscene with Can winning a close fight by outworking Rojas

Comment

Robbery they just don't like Rojas!!
                I still have not seen anybody kick Rojas azz!! 🤔

Comment

Sounded like a robbery from everything I heard, looked like an all out action fight from the sequences I was able to catch. Hopefully they can get Rojas a rematch and we can do it over again

Comment

Watching this now. Can Xu has no power so I've been giving most rounds to Rojas.

Comment

Working...
                    X