No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tug Nyambayar, Claudio Marrero - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tug Nyambayar, Claudio Marrero - Face To Face

Tug Nyambayar, Claudio Marrero Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - One day before they weigh-in for their primetime showdown, welterweight world champion Keith "One Time" Thurman and veteran contender Josesito Lopez went face-to-face at the final press conference ahead of Saturday's Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes event from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Stephanie Trapp).

[Click Here To Read More]

This is gonna be good! I see a KO coming!

Comment

Really looking forward to this one!

Comment

Someone is getting KTFO in this one!

Comment

Tug is better but possibly chinny

Comment

This is the low key fight of the week that im looking forward to the most.

Not many fighters come from Mongolia and he wants to be like Lakva Sim. He isnt pretty good from what ive seen. Marrero is a real opponent and let’s see what Tug can do with him.

Comment

Man! This fight is going to be fire or at least it looks that way on paper! I can't wait. I don't see this going the distance at all.

Comment

Great fight!

You couldn't ask for a better undercard this one is going to be good.

Comment

Tugtug is on the card looking forward to see him koed.

Comment

just watched some highlights of these two. someone getting ktfo. its an action card for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X