Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Takeshi Inoue - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Takeshi Inoue - Face To Face, Final Presser

Munguia, Inoue Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Jaime Munguia (31-0, 26 KOs) will headline the first Golden Boy Promotions event on DAZN in 2019 as he defends his WBO Junior Middleweight World Title against Japanese contender Takeshi Inoue (13-0-1, 7 KOs) in a 12-round battle. The action will take place on Saturday, Jan. 26 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas and will be streamed live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect JM to win emphatically

Comment

Fishnets looks like he’s back on the bugle

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder
        Jesus Rojas adding another Can to his resume.
        Maybe it's a tune up since he last fought Diaz

Comment

Good card looking forward to this one.

Comment

Oscar getting fat af

Comment

Another can for Munguia. Is he ever going to fight another top fighter instead of these bums he bullies with his weight and height? Or he gets a pass for being young but yet a champion?

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                Another can for Munguia. Is he ever going to fight another top fighter instead of these bums he bullies with his weight and height? Or he gets a pass for being young but yet a champion?
                I think they’re trying to protect him until after canelo Jacobs. I say that because if canelo loses Munguia could be a immediate back up plan. I don’t think they’ll match them if canelo wins. If canelo wins they’ll continue to build Munguia until he’s ripe for canelo to pick off.

Comment

Clearly they're building Munguia for a Canelo showdown. I just hope it's a slow simmer because he's young and still kinda green. I can see him being a great action fighter at 160 but I think the experience with adequate opponents will serve him well. Then he'll get the call. If he keeps winning and winning impressively while Canelo does to. This could be an awesome event between the both of them. Canelo vs. Mungia in 2-3 years seems good.

Comment

I dunno if I even want to watch this. This is going to be Munguia mauling Sadam Ali all over again what with the size difference.

I feel like GBP is treading a fine line between building Munguia up as a future Canelo opponent but keep his level of competition so low Munguia doesn't actually improve

Comment

Working...
                    X