Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder is Pumped That His Brother Lands on DeGale-Eubank Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder is Pumped That His Brother Lands on DeGale-Eubank Card

Poxon Sports and Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) are thrilled to announce that Marsellos Wilder, the younger brother of WBC World Heavyweight Champion Deontay, will make his UK debut on the blockbuster show at The O2 on Saturday 23rd February, exclusively LIVE on ITV Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol isnt he on the Thurman-Lopez undercard first?

Comment

no Talent just some raw ped power

Comment

He should have went to the NFL lol

Comment

This dude is straight trash. I know he is starting late but my goodness it's going to end bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            This dude is straight trash. I know he is starting late but my goodness it's going to end bad for him.
            I agree,if he wasn't wilders brother hed be fighting in pub basements for beers. The irony is I can still see him becoming paper cruiser champ because the divisions garbage overall.

Comment

He can make a few bucks I guess trading on the family name. He isn't the first and he won't be the last.

Comment

Can see this dude vs Hughie Fury down the line. Gotta make the most of that name recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  He should have went to the NFL lol
                  Right? If he was able to get drafted into the NFL that would had been better.

Comment

This guy sucks. He's not even on the Matthew Hatton/ Jose Cotto level of boxing siblings. If his last name wasn't Wilder this article wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                    X