No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman, Josesito Lopez - Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman, Josesito Lopez - Open Workouts

Thurman, Lopez Fight Photos Gallery - As fight week begins for the first Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes event of 2019, welterweight world champion Keith Thurman and veteran contender Josesito Lpez took part in a media workout at Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn on Wednesday before they headline action this Saturday, January 26 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keef is going to KO Lopez early and everybody is going to want to see him vs Spence even more lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Keef is going to KO Lopez early and everybody is going to want to see him vs Spence even more lol
      What round you think?

Comment

Riverside Rocky doesn't see more than 7 rounds and that is being generous.

Comment

I think it’s going the distance. Thurman will out speed and out maneuver Lopez. I doubt he KOs him. Thurman’s power is not what it is made out to be.

Comment

I believe Thurman wins this thing, but I do hope Lopez new trainer has taught him how to "fight tall" against Keith. He needs to make Keith work hard in this comeback bout....

Comment

I hope Lopez breaks Thurman’s jaw like he did to Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
                What round you think?
                I say Keef in the fifth round because Lopez has some fight in him just not enough skill and Keef has some ring rust to shake off.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  I hope Lopez breaks Thurman’s jaw like he did to Ortiz.
                  STOP IT!!!! LOL Keith already talks with a lisp how are we going to understand him when he talks sh**??!!!! Lol

Comment

P/ussy boy Thurman is back!

Comment

Working...
                    X