Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman vs. Josesito Lopez - Added Undercard Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman vs. Josesito Lopez - Added Undercard Fights

Unbeaten rising prospect Stephen Fulton and welterweight contender Miguel Cruz will step into action in separate undercard attractions on Saturday, January 26 as part of an exciting night presented by Premier Boxing Champions from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol Adding a crappy fight to an already shiatty card!

Comment

Horrible card top to bottom.

I will be watching DAZN,
      that has Jamie Munguia vs. Takeshi Inoue,*Jesus Rojas vs. Xu Can,
      Lucas Fernandez vs. Joshua Franco rematch and Virgil Ortiz

Comment

Thurman must be the longest reigning champion ever thanks to how long he’s been out

Comment

And out come the PBC haters spewing their bs because they resent Al Haymon being so successful.....I smell something, and old very familiar stink.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            And out come the PBC haters spewing their bs because they resent Al Haymon being so successful.....I smell something, and old very familiar stink.....
            "old, very familiar sink"? Then why don't you say this from your main account instead of an ALT??

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              "old, very familiar sink"? Then why don't you say this from your main account instead of an ALT??
              Oh look! An Internet feuder lol

Comment

Press conference looks like it took place in a renovated garage.

Cheers

Comment

Uninspiring card, alright. zzZZzz

Comment

Cant wait for Josesito to kick "1x every 2yrs" Thurmans ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X