No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I'm a Fighter, So I Ain't Gonna Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I'm a Fighter, So I Ain't Gonna Quit

No matter how much blood streamed from his gruesome cut, at no point did the thought of quitting enter Badou Jack's mind. The former two-division titlist officially lost his light heavyweight title eliminator versus unbeaten Marcus Browne last Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Yet, in fighting through one of the worst cuts ever suffered in a prizefight, he left the ring as the evening's hero in the eyes of most viewers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

True warrior.

Comment

Bad decisions by the ref, corner, doctor and boxing as a whole. That kind of injury may cause a lot of problems for Jack in future fights.

Comment

Weeks, the ring doctor and Jack's corner should be ashamed. All three would be censured if the sport had a legitimate, responsible governing body.

It would be one thing to let Jack continue if he was close to victory or close on the cards. He was getting mauled.

Gross negligence by Weeks, the doc and Jack's corner.

Comment

Ghastly cut, I can't see it not being a problem in the future for him unfortunately. Hope he bounces back.

Comment

Ouch!!! That cut should have ended the fight I'm sorry. No way should a guy continue with that kind of wound!! Thank goodness there wasn't another clash of heads it would have turned into a freaking scary movie!! Heal up champ!

Comment

Badou is a good fighter. Solid technically, and the heart of a true warrior. But he doesn't,t do anything special... and the gods seem to be against him... too many bad decisions that didn't,t go his way. At a certain point, that starts to mess with your mind.

Comment

Most gruesome thing I've seen in boxing since Vitali's eyebrow. Surely I wasn't seeing things – his freakin' skull was exposed!

Comment

Sounds like Floyd hasn’t paid him enough to retire

Comment

He’s gonna be decapitated in his next fight and Anthony Yarde will call him out

Comment

Working...
                    X