No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Broner Replay: January 26th on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Broner Replay: January 26th on Showtime

Saturday's welterweight world championship between Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner will air on SHOWTIME this Saturday, January 26 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT. The WBA welterweight champion Pacquiao delivered a dominant performance to earn a unanimous decision victory over Broner last Saturday night in Las Vegas on SHOWTIME PPV(r).
    [Click Here To Read More]

AB won't watch the replay

Comment

Haha I thought that said rematch for a minute����

Comment

No replay needed! This wasn't a great fight! One guy threw many punches but missed most of them while the other guy refused to throw at all! Pacman fans cheered every time he threw wild combinations even though he missed most of them! It's ironic that people are surprise by Broner's performance or lack thereof when he's shown many of times this is who he is!
        Last edited by TreJac; 01-22-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Nothing to see here. Broner only shook his head once or twice saying "that didn't hurt", and kept looking at the clock hoping to run out the round. I guess if you like comedy in your boxing, just watch his post fight interview.

Comment

This is exactly why I didn't pay $75 for this card. Crap card, lousy main event, and Showtime always shows PPV main events a week later on the network.

Comment

Let me save you the trouble of waiting for that:

Comment

Originally posted by pk500 View Post
                This is exactly why I didn't pay $75 for this card. Crap card, lousy main event, and Showtime always shows PPV main events a week later on the network.
                It's trending at over 400k in buys right now. I think they did fine without you lol

Comment

I will watch this again this is a great fight and the undercard are also great only haters will not tuning in.

Comment

Save it. The thrill is gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X