Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev vs. Helenius Clash Still Be Worked Out For Crawford-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pulev vs. Helenius Clash Still Be Worked Out For Crawford-Khan

The Kubrat Pulev vs Robert Helenius heavyweight clash is not on yet - at least not according to Helenius' manager Markus Sundman. "Its one of the fights we are in negotiations about," states Sundman in a short comment over mail to this reporter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isn’t Pulev mandatory for AJ at some point?

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      Isn’t Pulev mandatory for AJ at some point?
      Yes, but WBO is first (which is what Whyte was probably going to be).

Comment

This a decent scrap. Helenius is coming off a decent win over Teper. Interesting that a few of these Euro HWs are starting to finally come over & fight in the US. Helenius has never fought in the US & if he fights Pulev that would be both their US debuts. Teper is fighting in Boston March 10 against TBD. I wonder if he is fighting Niall Kennedy or any other HW out of that region?

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          Yes, but WBO is first (which is what Whyte was probably going to be).
          The WBO isn't in the rotation pact though; just the WBC, WBA, and IBF.

The WBA is still settling their situation, and the IBF has Pulev set but have waited on the order.

Anthony Joshua will have his upcoming fight, and then he'll either have to fight Pulev or the Wilder-Fury winner.

Comment

I kinda love this fight

Comment

This will be a very good fight.

Comment

Decent undercard. If the Whyte card delivers the number of heavyweights the media has suggested then this could be one epic heavyweight night!

Comment

I just want to know who Teofimo Lopez is fighting on that card.

Comment

Working...
                  X