Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'll Be Back; All You Motherf***ers Will Still Tune In!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I'll Be Back; All You Motherf***ers Will Still Tune In!

LAS VEGAS Adrien Broner obviously doesn't think a lopsided loss to Manny Pacquiao will damage his ability to draw ratings. One of the primary reasons Broner landed the Pacquiao fight Saturday night is because he's one of the sport's most polarizing people. Win, lose or draw, he regularly draws strong ratings for Showtime, which distributed Pacquiao-Broner as the main event of a four-fight, pay-per-view telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I won't............

Comment

I think at one point Broner will start getting stopped and eventually just become a stepping stone for up and coming prospects.

It might get sad.

Comment

"And all you motherf***ers will still tune in"

I won't. His ghetto act has grown old and isn't believable.

And his fights are dog****.

Comment

keep it real

Fights the same way every time. Needs a new coach or a new shrink...probably both!

Comment

I wont and i didnt last fight even though it was free. Don't know why anyone was excited for it, probably the easiest ever ppv to predict.

Comment

Only in America would such a gutless wonder be treated seriously as a pro boxer, the man is an obvious coward yet apparently in the land of free speech you can't say that. As a foreigner I'm disappointed in the US boxing scene in general when it comes to matters like this, call it like it is FFS and stop tip toeing around the issue.

Comment

Most people learned their lesson from paying for a Floyd fight... a lot of running and clinches and less punches thrown and knockdowns...

... but I'll pay to see Manny's kill or be killed style vs whoever anytime!

Comment

The only fight I want to see AB in is against Khan. Think they have to be the 2 most deluded boxers I’ve ever seen and luckily their both fighting in the same weight division

Comment

He's going to lose a decision to a Granados level dude soon then surely he has to go away? He's a mediocre fighter mainly just used for getting the good fighters a win. He'll probably fight Danny Garcia after he beats Granados unless he (Broner) loses a tune-up between now and Garcia's next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X