Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner: CompuBox By The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner: CompuBox By The Numbers

Manny Pacquiao cruised to a 12-round decision win over Adrien Broner Saturday night in Las Vegas, shutting down Broner's offense over 12 rounds. Broner landed just 50 punches all fight, his career low for a 12 round fight. Broner landed in single digits in every round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let me remind you, he'll be 7-0 against Jim Gray.

Comment

Ab= African Bukkake

He got taken to school. Manny doesn't get the credit he deserves sometimes, he whitewashed this mofo. Beat him worse than Garcia and porter. Hope we get to see Pacquiao against Thurman, garcia, porter, crawford, or loma at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
        Ab= African Bukkake

He got taken to school. Manny doesn't get the credit he deserves sometimes, he whitewashed this mofo. Beat him worse than Garcia and porter. Hope we get to see Pacquiao against Thurman, garcia, porter, crawford, or loma at 140.
        He gets schooled...those guys you mention are much more active and have got youth on their side. Of course the story would have been different 5+ years ago.

Comment

CompuBox is a joke period.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            Exactly manny was missing a lot of punches.

Comment

Where the eff are the actual rbr numbers at?

Comment

Pacquiao beats all on that list except Thurman. Crawford iffy cause dude ain't fought no one that's actually good I have to see Crawford fight someone better than amir Khan like a Danny Garcia caliber fighter before I start getting serious. I'd like to see pacquaio vs anyone at 147 not named Thurman or Spence. Also lomanchenko is a **** no dude not moving up to 140 or else he would've fought Mikey Garcia I'd rather see him vs gervonta Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Compubox says Pacquiao landed 6 punches in the first round.

Who knows where the hell they pulled those punches out from lol

Comment

Originally posted by aobura View Post
                    He gets schooled...those guys you mention are much more active and have got youth on their side. Of course the story would have been different 5+ years ago.
                    Smh Pacs competitive against all these guys. Also, they're not that active. Hes a little older n that's the only reason that makes them more competitive. The more offensive the fighter the better Pac looks so they play it safe to not get KOd. So going forward you can expect his opposition not to play into Pacs strengths which is where everyone draws the assumption that he has "lost a step"..not the case, they're more defensive minded now.

Comment

Working...
                    X