Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Ain't Got Mark On Me; They Thought They'd F*** Me Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: Ain't Got Mark On Me; They Thought They'd F*** Me Up

LAS VEGAS Adrien Broner removed his designer sunglasses for effect late Saturday night. Broner wanted to show everyone that attended this post-fight press conference that you wouldn't know he got hurt multiple times by Manny Pacquiao, nor that he lost for the fourth time as a pro about an hour earlier.
    [Click Here To Read More]

told yall.. broner's way of thinking that he won the fight is because he survive all 12 rounds.

Comment

this is the standard when you fight pac... if you survive all 12 rounds then it's seen as a victory lol.

Comment

Kind of easy to not have a mark on your face when you run and never let your hands go for the entire 12 rounds. And somehow the SJW judges in Vegas give you 4 rounds. Boxing in Vegas is sad.

Comment

Cause u covered and ran like a hoe. Pretty surethe old man that whooped you doesnt have a mark on him either.

Comment

Aint got a scratch but sure does have another L

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Kind of easy to not have a mark on your face when you run and never let your hands go for the entire 12 rounds. And somehow the SJW judges in Vegas give you 4 rounds. Boxing in Vegas is sad.
              this is what i hate when fighters and fans make claims like this!!

like when pac fought algieri and posters said pac couldnt even ko algieri, etc.

Comment

this dude was worried about not getting F'ed up than winning the fight or throwing punches

Comment

For this 'performance' AB is gonna get another title fight/good name. lol

Comment

AB is a much more luckier 'Berto'. At the end of the day both are AB's. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X