No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Adrien Broner: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Adrien Broner: Afterthoughts

This wasn't the one. The night will come where Manny Pacquiao doesn't have enough left in the tank for a guy like Adrien Broner. We aren't there yet. It says a lot about the professionalism and desire of Pacquiao that he has managed to stay in the kind of shape he needs to keep going at this level. He's not remotely what he was a decade ago and yet what remains is still too much for guys just outside the elite level of the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao's best options for one last big payday, if Mayweather stays retired: Lomachenko @ 140, DSG @ 147, Keith Thurman @ 147!

Comment

Imo Pac-Man won the fight no doubt but he was missing a lot of punches and people acting like broner never even touched him.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        Imo Pac-Man won the fight no doubt but he was missing a lot of punches and people acting like broner never even touched him.
        Pacquiao did look slow and sloppy .
        I agree with the writer about Broner seeming to stop trying to win after he was hurt .

Comment

I said Broner would put more effort into this stupid ring entrance than in the fight and I wasn't wrong

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            Do you think Pac can beat Danny Garcia?

Comment

Broner is legit delusional.

He still believes, 100 percent, that he can box like Floyd. And when he loses using the same tactics and style that Floyd used, he blames the judges and cries about everybody being against him, instead of accepting that what worked for Floyd doesn't work for him.
              Last edited by kafkod; 01-21-2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Sports are [mostly] all more mental than physical. Broner is A Bonehead. Has similar physical ability to a Mayweather but is far inferior mentally and that is why he will never and was never going to be anywhere as successful as Mayweather has become.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Pacquiao's best options for one last big payday, if Mayweather stays retired: Lomachenko @ 140, DSG @ 147, Keith Thurman @ 147!
                  IMO those are all 50/50 fights including mikey that I would love to see. I think porter, spence and crawford would be tough for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ironlungs View Post
                    IMO those are all 50/50 fights including mikey that I would love to see. I think porter, spence and crawford would be tough for pac.
                    I have to add one more name to my list, and it's Kell Brook! Pac vs. Brook in the UK would be huge, if Hearn would be willing to allow Brook to fight Pac on SHO or FOX!

Comment

Working...
                    X