Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Coria Win Big in First Garcia Brothers Promoted Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Coria Win Big in First Garcia Brothers Promoted Card

Robert Garcia served as both trainer and promoter Friday night. Garcia and brother Mikey Garcia co-promoted their first fight card in Southern California and it will not be the last. In the main event, junior lightweight Luis Coria stopped veteran David Michel Paz in the third round at the Club Events Center in San Bernardino, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn didn't know the Garcias were promoting fights now...much props to them.
    Hopefully they can build their stable and become something big in the future!

Comment

Good shet. Just hope they do not become a monopoly l UK ke the rest of the promoters should they succeed.

Comment

I really like the Garcia trained fighters matching up against The Manny Robales trained fighters. Catch those often on the west coast venues. Styles make fights and I'm never dissapointed when those two camps meet in the ring. I.e. Franco vs Negrete. Hope the Garcias and Robales camps find a way to matchup more often.

Comment

Garcia Brothers Promotions has a pretty good ring to it, and focusing on just California and Texas is a pretty good move too.

Now, it's all on making sure that Mikey is with the effort, too; this Spence fight was likely too quick a turnaround, but I expect Garcia Brothers to be on the banner for every Mikey Garcia fight going forward

Comment

GBP has a great ring to it. Sort of like Golden Boy Promotions, lol.

Comment

Working...
            X