Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Says Injury To His Left Eye is Not Serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Says Injury To His Left Eye is Not Serious

According to GMA News, WBA "regular" welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao suffered a minor injury to his left eye following his twelve round decision win over former four division world champion Adrien Broner. The contest took place on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmm. Pac might be downplaying his eye injury to secure a fight with Floyd. There are reports tha he can't see in his left eye after the fight.

Comment

better to retire if this is true.

Comment

Man Pacquiao looks old as hell in this photo

Comment

Pac is looking for that Floyd fight. He will say that everything is alright and will come into the ring in a wheelchair.

Comment

His left eye does look all red, its hard to tell how bad it is though without a real close up.

If its just the white of the eye not that big of a deal, i got minor abrasions before and they just heal after a few days. But its hard to believe that getting laced would only hit the white of the eye, so hopefully its not anything serious.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Pac is looking for that Floyd fight. He will say that everything is alright and will come into the ring in a wheelchair.

thats balls! cajonies of steel!

Comment

Broner: See what I did? I beat Pacquiao up!

Everyone: It was the tape from your glove...

Broner: MY glove. Connected to my hand! So I beat up that boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                  thats balls! cajonies of steel!
                  The way he gives money out I don't blame him. Apparently he is really trying to help.

Comment

Do any of you watch MMA? This **** happens all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X