Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Beats Bloody Badou Jack in WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Beats Bloody Badou Jack in WBC Eliminator

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In a WBC final light heavyweight eliminator, Marcus Browne (23-0, 16 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Badou Jack (21-2-3, 13 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jack just ain’t as good as was hyped up to be or he thinks he is.

Comment

Badou Jack is getting older too, but that doesn't contribute that much on why he lost. Marcus was on point and did well.
      Last edited by Lance98; 01-20-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Should've been stopped. Jack was so far down, not getting any success and had a hole in his head.

Comment

I'm pissed Browne didn't go for the stoppage. I lost out on £££ via stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Insanityisbliss View Post
            Jack just ain’t as good as was hyped up to be or he thinks he is.
            He's also aged significantly

Comment

jack is such a basic fighter, that lateral movement can trick him. browne didn't do anything but jab and move and jack looked confused....

Comment

Almost looked like a three way fight with the amount of blood that was on the refs shirt.

Comment

Brownes a savage, the big fights bring out the best in him. You will all see when he fights for a title hes no joke, speed power and boxing ability

Comment

Jack's gonna need plastic surgery to fix that nasty scar that gash is going to leave..

Browne kinda reminds me of Chad Dawson.. A Big guy at the weight with skills but a rather boring fighter that seems beatable, it appeared to me that he was simply too big for Jack at the weight..

Plus Jack is 35 anyway seems to not have that spunk or explosiveness needed at this level which was a problem even in his prime..

Comment

Working...
                    X