Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Marcus Browne Definitely Lost To 'Hot Rod' Kalajdzic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Marcus Browne Definitely Lost To 'Hot Rod' Kalajdzic

LAS VEGAS Marcus Browne is 22-0 entering his fight against Badou Jack on Saturday night. Jack considers Browne's record 21-1. The former super middleweight and light heavyweight champion feels Radivoje Kalajdzic beat Browne in their April 2016 bout at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I liked Jack. Then he publicly picked Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      LAS VEGAS Marcus Browne is 22-0 entering his fight against Badou Jack on Saturday night. Jack considers Browne's record 21-1. The former super middleweight and light heavyweight champion feels Radivoje Kalajdzic beat Browne in their April 2016 bout at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      i agree with Jack.
      i hope Jack f**cks him up tonight.

Comment

He definitely lost that fight, but imo Browne has gotten a lot better since. Sometimes you need fights like that to change things up.

Comment

Browne definitely lost that fight and bragged like an ass afterward. Hoping he goes down tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            He definitely lost that fight, but imo Browne has gotten a lot better since. Sometimes you need fights like that to change things up.
            It's sad we will never find out how Hot Rod would get better if he was given deserved win that night because he doesn't have promotional power behind him

Any unknown fighter without good promotion behind him would never have a chance to get decision over Browne in a fight that goes full distance even if it was a complete desctruction and domination like Rigo/Donaire. Boxing is predictable like that
            Last edited by g27region; 01-19-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X