Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Lee Eyes Jack-Browne Winner; Shot At Beterbiev's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Lee Eyes Jack-Browne Winner; Shot At Beterbiev's Title

Mike Lee will keep a watchful eye on the Badou Jack-Marcus Browne light heavyweight bout Saturday night in Las Vegas. The undefeated light heavyweight contender could see himself fighting the Jack-Browne winner next. Lee, 31, also is interested in challenging IBF light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He has about as much of a chance as I do

I will be 51 next month and I would give myself a better shot than Mike Lee and winning a title; that would mean me beating a Gervonta Davis at 51. Those are Mike Lee odds!

Comment

they need some meat at 175, the champs need some mandatories

Comment

I live in Chicago and would love to see Mike fight for the title here! Been to a couple of his fights and he always packs the house and feels like being at major UFC event.

Comment

Originally posted by 1mb11 View Post
          I live in Chicago and would love to see Mike fight for the title here! Been to a couple of his fights and he always packs the house and feels like being at major UFC event.
          He’s garbage

Comment

Seriously doubt Mike lee could mess with any of the top guys. Would love for Lee to come to N.Y.C for a St. Patrick's day tilt with Seanie Monaghan. The M.S.G card already has Conlan scheduled along with Jessie Magdaleno against Christopher Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
              Seriously doubt Mike lee could mess with any of the top guys. Would love for Lee to come to N.Y.C for a St. Patrick's day tilt with Seanie Monaghan. The M.S.G card already has Conlan scheduled along with Jessie Magdaleno against Christopher Diaz.
              Who has Mike Lee fought that you would consider anywhere near a contender in the light heavy weight division?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                I will be 51 next month and I would give myself a better shot than Mike Lee and winning a title; that would mean me beating a Gervonta Davis at 51. Those are Mike Lee odds!
                I couldn’t agree more
                Last edited by ChiSweetSci; 01-20-2019, 07:02 PM. Reason: His odds against Browne or Beterbiev would be 500/1 and against Bivol or Gvozdyk would be 2500/1

Comment

Why he wants Browne to get to Beterbiev? Beterbiev need a ESPN new contract debut fight just call his team

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                    He’s garbage
                    Slow-footed, predictable garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X