Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade Dominates, Stops Artur Akavov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade Dominates, Stops Artur Akavov

Andrade, Akavov Fight Photos Gallery - In front of 4,748 fight fans at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden and live on DAZN, undefeated middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade successfully defended his pristine record and WBO World Middleweight belt against dangerous challenger Artur Akavov. Andrade scored his technical knockout victory with just 24 seconds left in the fight. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

mercante, jr have a few bucks on a ko?

Comment

Andrede made akavov look ordinary!!!! Hmmm looks like akavov didn't take his PEDS or steroids?

Comment

Hmm...not a great deal of activity here!!

If Andrade had lost it would have been a different story!!

Comment

Demetrius Andrade is a stylistic nightmare. The top 5 might point to a lack of names on his resume. It's a classic chicken and the egg argument to avoid Demetrius as long as possible. Frankly, it's the only argument that can be made.

In my eye's he's the most dangerous middle in the game. The best that anyone can hope for is that he loses focus. The price stepping inside is steep, punishing on the outside and he a southpaw that can box.

Come think of it, after last night, I doubt if anyone is lining up to fight Akavov either. He is tough and strong, he's a survivor.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 01-19-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

would love nothing more than for hearn to put ggg/Andrade on in nyc

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              would love nothing more than for hearn to put ggg/Andrade on in nyc
              That would be a great fight because GGG will be right there to fight. I'd take Andrade at this point, the cost to get inside is too steep. For the same reason I'd take Andrade over Canelo. He's like a giant Lara type boxer with Power and size, he's formidable.

Comment

Demetrius is a dangerous man when he is active and he hasn't been active in 3-4 years. The man is hungry and I'm glad he moved up to 160.
                This has a lot of momentum right now he needs to get in the ring with a big big name. Let's go Hearn Make it Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  That would be a great fight because GGG will be right there to fight. I'd take Andrade at this point, the cost to get inside is too steep. For the same reason I'd take Andrade over Canelo. He's like a giant Lara type boxer with Power and size, he's formidable.
                  all i know is they better get him a good fight next or im done

im from RI like boo boo...we are a small state and really get behind our pro athletes...ive been following him since he was an amatuer...but hes a disappointment

i know what he brings to the table...i know, on paper, hes a tough matchup for anyone

but ive also seen him look lackluster against comp that he should have outclassed....and i just wonder if hes gonna be sharp and seasoned enough against a real top tier fighter who has been fighting good comp

Comment

Working...
                  X