No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Adrien Broner - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Adrien Broner - Ready For War

Manny Pacquiao, Adrien Broner Weights Photos Gallery - LAS VEGAS Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner spent most of this week cracking jokes and smiling while promoting their fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both look in great shape.Ill buy the PPV tomorrow.

Comment

They look great!

Comment

Looks like it will be a war indeed (if Broner’s truly up to a fight). Depends on how Broner responds to PACman’s hard shots. If he can take them then a war will break out.

Comment

I think Manny will out work Broner.

Comment

pacquiao still looking ripped and strong at 40. incredible. i hope pacquiao KOs broner.

Comment

Hopefully Broner shows up and fights! How awful with this ppv be if Pacquiao throws everything at Broner for 12rds and Broner just covers up and shakes his head no the whole time without throwing back.

Comment

Victor George Vodka... he ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  pacquiao still looking ripped and strong at 40. incredible. i hope pacquiao KOs broner.

Not a patch on the 2009-2010 Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by powershots View Post
                    Hopefully Broner shows up and fights! How awful with this ppv be if Pacquiao throws everything at Broner for 12rds and Broner just covers up and shakes his head no the whole time without throwing back.
                    tbh ill buy the ppv and i hope its a one sided fight and Broner takes a beating. Thats my wish

Comment

Working...
                    X