Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Believe We've Yet Seen The Best of Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Believe We've Yet Seen The Best of Andrade

When DAZN USA was first set to enter the boxing business, promoter Eddie Hearn went quickly on the hunt in search of talent. Naturally, some of the biggest names in the sport were desired, but also key to England's leading promoter looking to make a splash in the U.S. market was finding talented and hungry fighters willing to buy in to his vision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Where's GGG? I think Andrade vs. GGG would be perfect for April or June! MAN UP!

Comment

Hearn has to make some money first on Andrade, its his investment, Andrade-GGG isnt happening next

Comment

Boring... Fight Charlo to see who is the best of the second stringers..

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          Hearn has to make some money first on Andrade, its his investment, Andrade-GGG isnt happening next
          I assume you feel that if Andrade loses, he won't make money off him anymore. In that case Hearn needs Andrade to fight someone who draws a crowd, but is likely to lose to Andrade. The only name that comes to mind would be David Lemieux! The fight would have to be in Canada, and Lemieux would have to risk coming down to 160...again! I wouldn't hold my breath! Another guy would be Jaime Munguia! That would be a big money maker, and Andrade should be able to beat him easily, but I think Munguia is being set up for Canelo, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one either! I can't think of anyone else, who can both sell, and not be a risk to Andrade! Jeff Horn?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I assume you feel that if Andrade loses, he won't make money off him anymore. In that case Hearn needs Andrade to fight someone who draws a crowd, but is likely to lose to Andrade. The only name that comes to mind would be David Lemieux! The fight would have to be in Canada, and Lemieux would have to risk coming down to 160...again! I wouldn't hold my breath! Another guy would be Jaime Munguia! That would be a big money maker, and Andrade should be able to beat him easily, but I think Munguia is being set up for Canelo, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one either! I can't think of anyone else, who can both sell, and not be a risk to Andrade! Jeff Horn?
            Eubank groves

Comment

Nope because you keep putting him in with garbage fighters on the Dead Zone

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Eubank groves
                They're both @ 168! Andrade shouldn't go to 168 yet!

Comment

Golovkin isnt even ranked in WBO

Comment

to see Andrade at his best, he'd have to fight somebody good. How many years has it been?

Comment

Working...
                    X