Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Charged With Felony Assault, Allegedly Punched Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev Charged With Felony Assault, Allegedly Punched Woman

Former light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev has been charged with felony assault for allegedly punching a woman in the face back in June -- but he claims he's not guilty ... TMZ Sports has learned.

[Click Here To Read More]

I feel like this is something we would have heard about.

Especially since he was in camp for the Alvarez fight at the time.

Comment

Oh sh^t. That sounds pretty effed up. Wonder what Kov's side of the story is.

Comment

Was the woman Andre Ward?

Comment

Oh man, Kov is done!

Got this hanging over his head and he’s with a new trainer and is facing a guy who absolutely sent him to la la land!

Alvarez by KO 4, book it!

Comment

A lot of thugs in boxing that hit women; Kovalev, Floyd, Paz, what's going on in the world.

Comment

Ward took his soul. Now he has to fight bytches to try and get a W smh

Comment

If indeed this is true then I'm no longer a fan of Kovalev.

Comment

Oh! My Goodness!

If this is true, then Kovalev Daddy Ward are going to punish his son for this and Kovalev Papa Eleider Alvarez is going to punish his kid son in February, 02, 2019 for this. I know I am joking, but someone know the real story behind it and Kovalev side of story also?
                  Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 01-18-2019, 04:18 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Man that’s bullshit!!! My boy innocent!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X