No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Badou Jack, Marcus Browne - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Badou Jack, Marcus Browne - Go Face To Face

Jack, Browne Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Before they enter the ring on the undercard of this Saturday's Pacquiao vs. Broner SHOWTIME PPV(r) event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, fighters competing in PPV action squared-off against their opponents at the final press conference Thursday in Las Vegas. (Photos by Cynthia Vance, Chris Farina).

[Click Here To Read More]

The battle of the beards.

Comment

Not many fighters more chill than Badou Jack.

Comment

Not here for Browne.
        Let's go Jack.
        Last edited by siablo14; 01-19-2019, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Wi deh yah for Browne.

Browne is American? hes also a cheating scumbag that beats up women..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Browne is American? hes also a cheating scumbag that beats up women..
            You just need one Jamaican born grandparent to be Jamaican.
            Last edited by siablo14; 01-19-2019, 05:00 AM.

Comment

You just need one Jamaican born grandparent to be Jamaican. His dad is Jamaican so he more than qualifies.
              riight. you support the biggest scumbag in the entire sport, because his granddad was born on the same patch of dirt as you?

pretty lame m8
              - pretty.

Comment

Browne looking like he got a job selling bean pies between fights.

Big fan of Badou, but I really think this is a dangerous fight for him. Rooting for Badou, but kinda leaning Browne's way or think its 50/50ish best case for Badou.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  riight. you support the biggest scumbag in the entire sport, because his granddad was born on the same patch of dirt as you?

pretty lame m8
                  - pretty.

i support Floyd Jr too. Oh snap! His grandfather was Jamaican too.

i support Mike Tyson. Damn. His dad is listed as Purcell Tyson, a Jamaican.

The other thing they have in common is abusing women, right?

Make sure you have your tampon in tight, ma'am because t's obvious your p**ssy is weeping(you on ya' cycle.)
                  Last edited by siablo14; 01-19-2019, 05:00 AM.

Comment

His dad to be exact.

i support Floyd Jr too. Oh snap! His grandfather was Jamaican too.

i support Mike Tyson. Damn. His dad is listed as Purcell Tyson, a Jamaican.

The other thing they have in common is abusing women, right?

Make sure you have your tampon in tight, ma'am because t's obvious your p**ssy is weeping(you on ya' cycle.)
                    i couldnt care less about your pathetic race baiting nationalistic bs, just exposing you for what you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X