Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman Putting in Work For Josesito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman Putting in Work For Josesito Lopez

Keith Thurman training camp photos gallery - Welterweight world champion Keith "One Time" Thurman discussed his anticipated return to the ring as he nears his showdown against Josesito Lopez that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday, January 26 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Andy Samuelson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

One Time!

Comment

I see he's getting slim again.

Comment

To all fighters it's 2019

It's 2019, take the fights that either prove you are the best... or the fights that bring the most money but PLEASE stop switching back and forth just to avoid the most equally talented.

I like Keith but I'm tired of hearing who he doesn't need to fight because they haven't earned it, side of the fence or other BS while fighting the Lopez, Ocampo's and never was nobodies. If you are in it for the money great, AB is in it for the money. If you're in it to prove you are the best that's great, Crawford and Spence are TRYING to do just that. If you need to jump around to justify avoidance please STOP it's transparent and it's killing the sport. As for Keith, I like Keith, he's talented, well schooled and he's athletic but the day he won the titles he turned into "Now I'm gonna duck you son".

Comment

If Pac beats Broner and looks decent, he should fight Thurman next.

Comment

All I wanna see is Spence, Crawford and Thurman fight each other, surely they want the same thing! Thurman needs a big 2019, let's not forget he did great things a couple years back beating Porter and Garcia back to back.

Comment

If Pacquiao beats Broner like most expect, he should fight Thurman. (Assuming he beats Lopez)

Pac has the regular belt (which is a joke) and Thurman has the super belt or whatever they call it. (the real belt)

Comment

Working...
              X