Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Feels Garcia is 'Going Too Far' in Facing Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Feels Garcia is 'Going Too Far' in Facing Spence

WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman speaks for many when assessing Mikey Garcia's chances against left-handed IBF counterpart Errol Spence. "Errol Spence is a lot bigger than Mikey Garcia, and as the smaller guy who never has fought a world class welterweight the size of Spence, I don't know where Mikey's confidence comes from," said Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs), who will end a 22-month ring absence with his defense against Josesito Lopez on January 26.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe Garcia has a plan.

Comment

They post articles and can't even get their facts straight.

Spence is 28 years old and Garcia is 31.

Why TF would a so called writer try to make them seem closer in age, that doesn't raise Mikey's chances...

Comment

If Mikey pulls this off impressively, he should be #1 p4p without much debate. I just can't see how he can Iverson the size and power difference though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          If Mikey pulls this off impressively, he should be #1 p4p without much debate. I just can't see how he can Iverson the size and power difference though.
          There will be no debate

Comment

Mikey is doing what they did in the old days. He's stepping up taking a real challenge to be great!! Spence will stop him with body shots late but Mikey gets my respect!!

Comment

Mikey taking a huge risk facing spence, meanwhile lomachenkos is busy feeding off tank davis leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Maybe Garcia has a plan.
                Hopefully that plan involves a gun. Otherwise, I don't give him much of a chance. Lol.

Comment

In comparison Billy Conn was much smaller that the quick Brown Bomber KILLER JOE LOUIS. What was it , the 13th round ? Billy had the KILLER WHUPPED AND GOT ****Y, then got KO’d!!!!

I may be alone but I can see films of both Garcia and Spence. If Garcia can avoid the big Shots he wins if he don’t get ****y!!

Comment

Hopefully this ends on body shots...can't imagine Garcia taking head shots for more than 4 rounds. Still pissed that this BS is even happening, but we've seen stranger things in boxing.

I mean, coming up one weight class is enough, but two!? I'm aware that Garcia was the champ at 140, but dude's barely a 140 pounder.

No doubt he can make the weight, but the rehydration is gonna be the key factor in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X