Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Linares, Pable Cesar Cano - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Linares, Pable Cesar Cano - Go Face To Face

Linares, Cano Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - At The Dream Hotel on Wednesday afternoon, the boxing world saw a preview of what will prove to be a fully stacked Jan. 18 Matchroom USA fight night at the Hulu Theatre at Madison Square Garden with three title fights on the main card, headlined by undefeated champion Demetrius Andrade defending his WBO World Middleweight Title against dangerous challenger Artur Akavov. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the fight I am mainly looking forward to!

Comment

Last fight Linares will have with GBP and this is that they do. Uncle Bob is swooping up Linares soon.
      Last edited by Mammoth; 01-16-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
        This is the fight I am mainly looking forward to!
        Same here it’s gonna be a war.

The other fights are poo poo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Last fight Linares will have with GBP and this is that they do. Uncle Bob is swooping up Linares soon.

That would be sad. Golden Boy stuck with him in his bad times with the upsets and helped his career get back on track.

Comment

That would be sad. Golden Boy stuck with him in his bad times with the upsets and helped his career get back on track.
            Arum already been trying to get him. Golden Boy hasn't been making any moves for their stable that I've seen. Even Vargas is fighting on ESPN for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Arum already been trying to get him. Golden Boy hasn't been making any moves for their stable that I've seen. Even Vargas is fighting on ESPN for some reason.

Yes, Arum has been trying to get Linares ever since Linares was back in line to fight Loma. But no one wanted Linares after his upset, no one bit Golden Boy.

And as far as Francisco Vargas goes, Arum talked about that today. He congratulated Oscar and Golden Boy on thier willingness to work with Top Rank.

Comment

Yes, Arum has been trying to get Linares ever since Linares was back in line to fight Loma. But no one wanted Linares after his upset, no one bit Golden Boy.

And as far as Francisco Vargas goes, Arum talked about that today. He congratulated Oscar and Golden Boy on thier willingness to work with Top Rank.
                That's a pointless rematch. Arum won't send anybody to Golden Boy for a fight so I don't know why they keep letting their guys get beat up on ESPN.

Comment

Cano looks like the Mexican Jeff Horn

Comment

Working...
                  X