No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano To Impose Will on Aging Jorge Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano To Impose Will on Aging Jorge Linares

Pablo Cesar Cano's shot at three-division champion Jorge Linares offers his biggest career opportunity in eight years. The winner of Friday's WBC 140-pound title eliminator awaits that between champion Jos Ramrez and southpaw Jos Zepeda, who fight on February 10 at The Save Mart Arena in Fresno. California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Pablo Cesar Cano's shot at three-division champion Jorge Linares offers his biggest career opportunity in eight years. The winner of Friday's WBC 140-pound title eliminator awaits that between champion Jos Ramrez and southpaw Jos Zepeda, who fight on February 10 at The Save Mart Arena in Fresno. California.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I still remember the Malignaggi Fight, This kid got screwed on that fight he clearly beat the magic man, but of course, they wanted to do the Broner vs Malignaggi fight so they robbed Cano of his rightful victory.

Comment

Stupid article stressing "age". Cano is 29 and Linares turned 33 back in August. They are basically in the same age group with Linares only being older by 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Stupid article stressing "age". Cano is 29 and Linares turned 33 back in August. They are basically in the same age group with Linares only being older by 4 years
        Four years can be alot of wear and tear in boxing.
        And if one fighter is 29 and the other is 33 then no they are not in the same age group when it comes to boxing.
        So I'll have to say you're wrong on your assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Four years can be alot of wear and tear in boxing.
          And if one fighter is 29 and the other is 33 then no they are not in the same age group when it comes to boxing.
          So I'll have to say you're wrong on your assessment.
          and I'll have to say you don't know shyt if you think 29 and 33 isn't in the same age group. Linares last few fights have showed he has plenty left in the tank at 33.

Last time I checked Wilder is 33 and Fury is 30 but when they fought the older Wilder had more energy than Fury throughout the course of the fight and GGG had way more energy at age 35 than Canelo had at 27 when they 1st fought.

29-33 is virtually the same unless you've been in some major wars in that time inside the ring. After 34 age becomes a factor.

You won't hear nothing about age if Cano gets whooped so best not to even bring it up..
          Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 01-16-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

and I'll have to say you don't know shyt if you think 29 and 33 isn't in the same age group. Linares last few fights have showed he has plenty left in the tank at 33.

Last time I checked Wilder is 33 and Fury is 30 but when they fought the older Wilder had more energy than Fury throughout the course of the fight and GGG had way more energy at age 35 than Canelo had at 27 when they 1st fought.

29-33 is virtually the same unless you've been in some major wars in that time inside the ring. After 34 age becomes a factor.

You won't hear nothing about age if Cano gets whooped so best not to even bring it up..

LoL, someone got their panties in a bunch over my statement... 🤣
            But to answer your question how many K.O losses does Linares have???
            He has 3!
            You don't think they haven't taken a toll on Linares???
            Cano is nothing special so I still expect Linares to win but if you was to hypothetically put a 33year old Linares against a 29 year old Pacquiao in any weight division you want what do you think the results would be???
            You still gonna tell me it's the same age group??
            If you say yes then you don't know shet about boxing! 🤣

Comment

you heard it here first. This guy would get KO'ed in 5 rounds

Comment

I know right what's with the ageing mantra lol. Cano must be the oldest 29 year old in the sport with some of the worst scar tissue around his eyes I have ever seen. I expect him to get cut bad and the fight stopped early and go to the cards or TKO.

Comment

Lem Satterfield must not like Linares. He called him old at 33. Cano's corner stops fight in the 8th.

Comment

Impose his will on an aging Jorge Linares...seriously? Good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X