Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: I'll Beat Jermell Charlo 'Even Easier' in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: I'll Beat Jermell Charlo 'Even Easier' in Rematch

Newly-crowned WBC 154-pound champion Tony Harrison vows to win a rematch with Jermell Charlo "even easier" than last month's disputed unanimous decision victory that dethroned Charlo at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It was a good & close fight. Will be close again. Mell has to stop trying so hard for the K.O. if he wants to win this fight.

Comment

I bet Charlo has thought about that fight everyday since!! He looked like he lost all hope in humanity after that fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        I bet Charlo has thought about that fight everyday since!! He looked like he lost all hope in humanity after that fight lol
        well he was getting hit with counters every time he tried to throw one of his "knockout shots" and he was clueless on how to adapt.

I hope the rematch is in Detroit.

Comment

Also correct me if I'm wrong but Harrison sounds just as arrogant if not more arrogant than Charlo!! Lol This guy is talking a lot of sh** right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            well he was getting hit with counters every time he tried to throw one of his "knockout shots" and he was clueless on how to adapt.

I hope the rematch is in Detroit.
            Yeah Charlo did look frustrated at certain times during that fight. But Harrison is lying talking about it was a easy fight lol

Comment

Yeah Charlo did look frustrated at certain times during that fight. But Harrison is lying talking about it was a easy fight lol
              obviously he's just trying to get into Charlo's head. No easy fights when you're up in the ranks.

Comment

He was in an interview the other day talking about Charlo was unfocused going into the fight. He was on tour with Chris Brown, breaking camp yp call out Hurd after his fight, promos with Floyd and what not.

He said he hasn't heard a peep from Charlo since the fight, which he thinks is actually a good thing for Charlo because now he's focused.

I'm looking forward to the rematch because I think there will be a real winner. Either Tony will dominate him through 12 rounds or Charlo will take him out late. It will not be like the first fight at all.

Comment

This idiot lost a close fight and was almost knocked on his add. There was nothing easy about that fight 🥊

Comment

Also correct me if I'm wrong but Harrison sounds just as arrogant if not more arrogant than Charlo!! Lol This guy is talking a lot of sh** right now lol
                    Well alot of boxing experts thought he lose when he was there boxer in the fight. He probably had a cheap on his shoulder, alot of people don't like when the underdog wins with the boxing style, they love it when the under dog brawls and wins.

I don't blame him. He's the champ , he better start believing in his self.

Comment

Working...
                    X