Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Derevyanchenko vs. Culcay, Barou vs. Molina, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Derevyanchenko vs. Culcay, Barou vs. Molina, More

Former WBA super welterweight champ Jack Culcay, 25-3 and now IBF # 2 at middleweight and IBF # 4 Sergey Derevyanchenko was nominated already in early December for a final eliminator where the winner will challenge the IBF champ, Daniel Jacobs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy work for Derevyanchenko...
    I’m fine with a Jacobs rematch, the first fight was exciting and competitive enough.

Comment

I don't think this will be an easy work for Derevyanchenko.
      Still 8-4 or 7-5 Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Still a big fan of Derevyanchenko, look forward to seeing him work his way back from a MINOR Setback after losing to Jacobs. Culcay is a QUALITY Opponent!

Comment

Culcay gave Andrade and Sulecki very tough fights. Not an easy fight at all for Derevyanchenko. Good to see that he is fighting quality opposition after a loss instead of tune ups vs bartenders

Comment

Derevyanchenko put up a spirited fight against Jacobs but I had Jacobs winning pretty wide, I don't know if the rematch is the way to go for him, but he is already getting on so he needs to move quickly.

Comment

Derevyanchenko/Culcay will be a good enough fight, but I'm not sure I wanna see Derevyanchenko/Jacobs II. Doubtful the results will be any different.

"Swedish heavyweight Pezhman Seifkhani, 9-0, will again try for the vacant RBO heavyweight title this time March 16 in Orebro."

Had to lookup RBO, a new one on me. Royal Boxing Organization. And all but TWO of their titles are vacant (and those 2 are cans). And gee, one of the big wheels in the organization is a BoxRec editor. Hey, you can never get enough sanctioning bodies, right?

Comment

Working...
              X